As you may have heard, the use of text messages to advertise business and engage prospective customers is at the base of a very steep incline. The use of Text Message marketing is set to increase over 2,700% over the next four years.
Just as the Internet changed the way a realty professional markets a property and looks to gain prospective buyers, mobile marketing, and specifically, Mobile marketing is going to change the landscape again.
There are 5 key reasons why Text Message marketing for real estate is beneficial.
1. It is a 24/7 marketing tool. Once you set up the easy to use system it markets for you automatically, even while you make money on other deals.
2. It is easy. You simply complete a few fill in the blank sections on the website and the system runs on its own
3. It provides Great information. You can only include 160 characters in an SMS text message, but if you can insert a short URL into the message the user can click the link in a smart phone and open up the full MLS listing. You will never have to touch a flyer box again!
4. It is inexpensive. Compared to the cost of printing, reprinting and stocking flyers, Mobile flyers are very cheap.
5. It builds your database. When someone takes a paper flyer (or two, or three) from the box, you have no clue who they were. You could go through hundreds of flyers and never have any idea of who was looking at your home.
With digital SMS flyers for real estate you capture the cell phone number of the person requesting the information, and if the system has a mini-CRM built into it, you can send pre-scheduled, triggered responses directly back to the prospective buyer.
Just as the Internet changed the way real estate transactions occur, text message and mobile marketing is going to change the landscape again. Even if you aren’t a big user of texting, your prospective customers are, so you need to change with the ever changing technological environment.
Start using the most powerful marketing medium available today. text message marketing is a rapidly expanding market due to great response rates. Before you commit to a service, be sure to take a FREE trial to see if using text message flyers for real estate is right for you. Choose a service that has fully managed capability so that you don’t have to try to do it yourself.